Applications Are Now Open!
Recruitment rounds are regularly announced on our website, Facebook page, twitter and Instagram. Don’t miss your chance to join!
We are currently looking for like-minded and passionate students to join our team!
Nexus Abroad is a project that enables women in Nepal to make handmade paper crafts and then earn an income. We provide the business skills in order for the women to have a sustainable source of income and bridge into new markets outside of Nepal. We are now recruiting for: (click on the position for full position descriptions)
We are recruiting a team of Volunteers to travel to Nepal and be a part of helping the women in Nangi village with our handmade paper craft business model. Volunteers suitable for this trip possess a can-do attitude, team player and passion to help others. Please note that this trip does require a lot of uphill hiking, and volunteers will be required to carry heavy backpacks, physical endurance is also essential.
Our Functional Teams are the backbone of Enactus and teams work behind the scenes in aiding our project teams as well as ensuring Enactus University of Melbourne runs smoothly. In general, our teams help recruit, hold events to engage students, create promotional materials and monitor finances of Enactus University of Melbourne.
Marketing and Communications Team
Applications close on the 28th of July at 11:59pm. To apply click on the “apply now” link below and fill out a short application form.
Team members are expected to demonstrate a high level of commitment, self-motivation and initiative. Our members commit an average of ten hours per week during semester.
Prospective members must be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Melbourne or the Victorian College of the Arts, and must be able to commit to our organisation for at least two semesters.
- Make connections with business leaders and meet influential mentors
- Deepen your understanding of the personal responsibility that underpins a market economy
- Strengthen your interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills resulting in an increased professional value to future employers
- Demonstrate your capabilities and increase your confidence in your own area of interest and expertise
- Develop your networking skills and meet others with similar interests and ambitions
- Achieve personal empowerment and a deep sense of satisfaction by addressing the needs of diverse communities
- Work with a group of passionate and driven students while developing friendships through regular team functions and social events
If you have any queries, please direct them to the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org